Aladdin Inspired Makeup Tutorial
A couple of weeks ago I saw the new Aladdin movie and loved every second of it! It was such a bright, colourful and visually pleasing movie with an amazing soundtrack and the actors playing Aladdin and Jasmine were incredible. Since then I’ve been wanting to create an Aladdin inspired makeup look so here we are!
- I primed my face as always using the Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer.
- Then I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to brighten up my under eye area and cover any blemishes.
- Next, I applied the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation with a Spectrum B01 brush.
- I then set my face using the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- Lastly, I used the ABH Dipbrow Pomade for my eyebrows.
Contour, blush and highlight
- To contour I used the ABH Powder Contour Kit, mixing the two darkest shades to carve out my cheekbones and bronze up my face.
- I then used my favourite Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- To hihglight, my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the Urban Decay Mother of Dragons Highlighter palette and the shade Viserion.
- Before doing anything I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Using the Beauty Bay EYN Bright Palette I took the shade Just Peachy for my transition.
- I then applied the shade Preppy Pecan to my crease and outer corners.
- Next, I cut the crease using the Collection Lasting perfection concealer and a small, flat brush.
- Once I was happy with the new crease I applied the shade Daydream all over the lid and then Lagoon over the top to add a bit of shimmer.
- I ran both Preppy Pecan and Daydream under my lower lashline.
- For eyeliner, I used the Stila Stay All Day liquid liner to create a wing.
- I then used the Rimmel London Wonder Swipe eyeliner in the shade Instafamous and applied this above the black liner.
- Lastly, I applied two coats of the Rimmel London Volume Colourist mascara.
- For my lipstick, I used Opium Noir by Charlotte Tilbury.
I hope you all enjoyed this Aladdin inspired makeup look. Let me know what you think in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!