Anti-Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial
Valentine’s Day is a holiday that people either love or hate. There’s no in-between. If you’re someone who isn’t a fan of the day then this rebellious, Anti-Valentine’s Day makeup look is for you!
- To start I moisturised my face using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream.
- Then, I applied the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes and redness.
- Next, I used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and applied this with a Spectrum B01 Brush.
- To set everything in place I used my holy grail powder, the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade Venus.
Contour, Blush, Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit, mixing the two darkest colours to get a more intense contour.
- For blusher, I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- Lastly to highlight my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the shade Star from the ABH Moonchild Glow Kit.
- Of course before starting anything I used the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion to ensure this eye makeup stayed in place and didn’t suffer from any creasing all day.
- I then took a matte red shade from the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions palette and applied this as my transition shade.
- Next, I took the shade Dystopian from the ABH Sultry Palette to darken up my outer corners and crease.
- I then cut the crease using concealer and applied some NYX Glitter Primer.
- Using a small, flat brush I applied the NYX Black Glitter to my eyelids.
- To finish off the look I applied two coats of the NYX Worth the Hype mascara.
- For my lips, I used the KVD Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Damned.
Let me know what you think of this Anti-Valentine’s Day makeup look! Are you a fan of Valentine’s Day?