Hey everyone! I’m back with another autumnal makeup look for you. This is a bold look that completely focuses on the eyes and I’ve received so many compliments while wearing this out!
I’ll be using my favourite palette, Subculture by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This palette doesn’t get nearly enough credit, it’s incredible and my go to for this season. This tutorial is only for the eye makeup as my base hasn’t changed, if you want a tutorial for that then check out my previous makeup post here.
- If you’ve been here for a while you should know by now that I always prime my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion. To ensure my eyeshadow stays in place and crease free all day long.
- First using the fluffy end of the brush that comes in the palette I take the shade ‘Roxy’ and use that as my transition colour.
- Then using a Spectrum fluffy brush I dip it very lightly into ‘Untamed’ and apply that to the outer and inner corner of my eye, blending it very slightly into the crease and toward the centre just to give it a slightly darker edge for when I apply the light colour.
- With a flat brush I use ‘Electric,’ making sure to pick up plenty of pigment, and swipe that down the centre of my eyelid. I do this several times to build the colour up.
- Then taking the fluffy brush again I blend ‘Untamed’ a bit more and very carefully into ‘Electric’ to finish the halo effect.
- I apply ‘Untamed’ on my lower lash line and join it up to the outer corners.
- For eyeliner I use Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in the colour Trooper and very slowly create a wing, following the line of the eye shadow.
- Lastly I apply several coats of The Bodyshop Super Volume Mascara.
- For lipstick I use Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita.
The Finished Look:
I am so happy with how this look turned out! It’s definitely my favourite for autumn this year. I hope you enjoyed this bold eye makeup tutorial, please let me know in the comments what you think. If you decide to recreate this makeup then post a picture and tag me because I’d absolutely love to see! Don’t forget to subscribe my blog, I’d love to have you here! You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date and I will of course follow everyone back. Thanks for reading!