Electric Blue Makeup Tutorial
Hello everyone! I hope you’ve all had a good week. On Monday, when the sun was shining and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky, I brought out the very bright Juvia’s Place Masquerade palette and created a colourful makeup look. I really loved the outcome of this look and thought I’d share it with you all. So without further ado let’s get into this electric blue makeup tutorial!
- First I moisturised my face with the Pixi Beauty Phenomenal Gel.
- Then I primed using the Guerlain L’Or Radiance Primer to ensure my foundation goes on smoothly and stays in place all day.
- I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and applied this under my eyes, around my nose and on any blemishes.
- Next, I used the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation and blended that into my skin with a Spectrum B01 brush.
- To set my face I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows I used the ABH Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe and a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Blush, Highlight
- To carve out my cheekbones I used the warmest shade in the ABH Pro Series Contour Kit.
- I then applied the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in the shade Mood Exposure to my cheeks.
- For highlighter, I used the shade Unicorn in the ABH Dream Palette and applied this to my nose, cupids bow and cheekbones.
- I primed my eyes using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then I went into the Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette and used the shade Zobo for my transition.
- Next, I dipped a fluffy Spectrum brush into the shade Ada and applied this to my outer corners and into my crease. Blending it into Zobo.
- I used the shade Dalia all over my lid.
- Then I applied Zola in the centre of my lid to brighten up the eye and create a bit of a halo eye effect.
- Next, I took Giza and applied this in the corner of my eyes for a blinding inner corner highlight.
- I then went back into Ada and applied this to my lower lash line.
- I created a winged liner using the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner.
- Lastly, I applied a couple of coats of the Benefit BadGAL BANG Mascara.
- For my lips, I used the Ciate London Glitter Flip Lipstick in the shade Chaos.
I hope you all enjoyed this electric blue makeup tutorial. Let me know what you think of the look in the comments below. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here and follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!