Hey everyone! The other day I was playing around with makeup and came up with this glam, summer evening look I thought I’d share with you all 🙂
- First I moisturise and prime my skin using The Body Shop Tea Tree range. I love this range so much, I feel it’s really helped with redness and scarring and it’s super affordable too.
- Next I use two pumps of the Kat Von D Lock It foundation in the shade Light 46 and blend that in with my Spectrum B01 brush.
- I then take my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to brighten up my under eye area and conceal any blemishes of redness still showing through the foundation and use a Spectrum A18 brush to tap that into the skin.
- Then I set my face with the No.7 Translucent Powder with my Spectrum B02 brush.
- I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe to fill in my eyebrows, this colour is way too dark for me but I really like the formula and the overall look it gives, so when I’ve run out I will re-purchase but in the shade Blonde instead.
- Next I contour using the middle shade in the Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette to warm up my cheekbones, temple and forehead and then using the darkest shade to accentuate the hollow of my cheekbones with a Spectrum A05 brush
- For blush I use the Bobbi Brown blusher in the colour rose, a really pretty soft pink, and apply that to the apples of my cheeks with a Spectrum C04 brush.
- I then highlight with my all-time favourite highlighter, Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow. I apply this to the tip of my nose, cupids bow and the top of my cheekbones using a Spectrum A04 brush
- I prime my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion (my holy grail of eye primers).
- For this eye look I’ll be using the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette.
- With a Spectrum A06 brush I take the shade Realgar as a transition colour and, putting it into my crease and blending it out.
- Then with the Spectrum B06 fluffy brush I use Love Letter on the outer corners of my eyes and blend it up and into the crease.
- I pat Primavera over my lid using the Spectrum A07 brush which is perfect for packing on pigment and shimmer.
- For inner corner highlight I use the shade Vermeer and a Spectrum A12 brush.
- Lastly I dip my Spectrum A13 brush into Realgar and run it along my lower lash line.
- For winged liner I use Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
- And then apply two coats of The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in black.
- For lipstick I use Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Paint in the colour Mary.
- And lastly I spray the NYX Matte Finish setting spray to set my makeup into place.
The finished look:
I really liked the outcome of this look and thought it would be perfect for a summer party. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, please feel free to leave comments down below telling me what you think.