Glam Valentine’s Day Makeup Look
It’s the first of February and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Whichever way you plan to spend the day this glam Valentine’s Day makeup look will add something a little extra special and different to your daily makeup routine.
- First I moisturised my face using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream.
- I then applied the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to my under eye area and on any blemishes/redness.
- Next, using a Spectrum B01 brush I applied the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.
- To set my foundation in place I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Cosmetics Brow Pot in the shade Venus.
Contour, Blush and Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit.
- For blush, I went with the Urban Decay 8-Hour Afterglow Blusher in the shade Crush which is a beautiful, vibrant pink shade.
- Lastly to highlight my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow.
- To start I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then I used the shade Love Letter from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette for my transition shade.
- To deepen the outer corners and crease I used the shade Cyprus Umber and then I cut the crease using concealer.
- For the centre of my lid, I then used the shade Primavera and used Vermeer for a blinding inner corner highlight.
- I used the L’Oreal Paris Super Slim Eyeliner to create a wing and finished off with two coats of the L’Oreal Paris Bambi Mascara.
- To tie the whole look together I used the Charlotte Tilbury Liquid Lipstick in the gorgeous shade, Showgirl.
I hope you all liked this glam Valentine’s Day makeup look! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!