GLAMentines Day Makeup!
Valentine’s Day is next week and whether you’re spending it with your friends or partner this super GLAMentines look is sure to turn heads!
- First of all, I primed my face with the stunning Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer.
- I then applied the Becca 24 Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour foundation with a Spectrum B02 brush.
- Next, I set the foundation in place with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- I used the Kat Von D Super Brow in blonde to fill in my brows.
Contour, Blush and Highlight
- For contouring, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit and used the darkest shade to carve out my cheekbones and jawline.
- I used the Urban Decay Afterglow blush in the shade Crush.
- To highlight I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora palette and the shade Luna.
- As always I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I then took the shade Soul from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette and applied this to my outer corner just above my natural crease.
- Then I took the shade Bori from the Juvia’s Place Masquerade palette and applied this to the inner corner and toward the centre until it met the purple shade.
- I diffused the edges of both shades and blending them up to the brow bone.
- I then applied Luna from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Palette to my brow bone.
- Next, I cut the crease with a very small flat brush and the Urban Decay primer, patting it gently until I got the shape I wanted.
- I then took the shade Wild Child from the Norvina palette and patted this all over my lid.
- To make this look pop that little bit more I used the shade Zola from the Masquerade Palette and applied this to my inner corners.
- I created a wing using the Kat Von D Dagger liquid eyeliner.
- Lastly, for mascara, I used the Benefit BadGAL BANG.
- For this look, I wanted super glossy lips so I used the Charlotte Tilbury Velvet Underground lipstick.
- I then applied the Charlotte Tilbury Portobello Girl lipgloss.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think of this GLAMentine makeup look in the comments below. While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, I’d love to have you here, and follow me on Instagram and Twitter too. Thank you all for reading!