Pretty Valentine’s Day Makeup
As my last GLAMentines Day makeup look was pretty bold I thought this time I’d do something a little more subtle. This pretty Valentine’s Day makeup would be perfect for a date, or if you want to just add something a little extra special for the day.
- Of course, to start I primed my face with the Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer.
- Then I applied the Becca 24 Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour foundation with a Spectrum B02 brush.
- I set the foundation in place with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- And finally, I used the Kat Von D Super Brow in blonde to fill in my brows.
Contour, Blush and Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit.
- For blush, I used my new favourite, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- To highlight the tip of my nose, cupids bow and cheekbones I used the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow.
- Like usual I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I then used the shade Hot Spot from the Naked Cherry Palette as my base.
- Then I applied the shade Turn On all over my lid.
- Using the Kat Von D Dagger liquid eyeliner I created a wing.
- Once I was happy with the wing I then put a tiny amount of the NYX Glitter Primer on a very small brush and applied this just above the wing.
- I then dipped the brush into some NYX red glitter and patted this along the line above the black wing to create a double wing.
- To finish off I applied a couple coats of the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
- I outlined my lips with the Kiss N Tell lipliner from Charlotte Tilbury.
- I then filled them in with the beautiful Red Carpet Red lipstick.
- As the finishing touch, I applied the Red Vixen lipgloss.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think of this pretty Valentine’s Day makeup look in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here and follow me on Instagram and Twitter too. Thanks for reading!