Hey everyone! Today I’ll be showing you how to get this pretty purple eye look that I am OBSESSED with! It’s super easy to do and looks great paired with a nude, glossy lip for summer.
- I always prime my eyes using Urban Decay’s Original Primer Potion, to ensure the makeup lasts all day with no fading or creasing.
- Next I take the colour Discreet in the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette (unfortunately discontinued, a dupe for this colour is the Buon Fresco shade in the Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia) and use a Spectrum A06 brush to sweep that all over the lid, this provides a nice, neutral base and helps with blending later on.
- Then with a Spectrum C06 I take the shade Underhand ( good dupe for this shade is Last Call by Urban Decay) and apply it to the outer corner of my eye. This brush helps to get that nice, pointed shape and is great for contouring the socket. I then use the Spectrum B06 fluffy brush to blend it out.
- Next I use the colour Harlot, a cool toned lavender with a pearlescent finish, and with the Spectrum A07 brush I pat this all over my lid and into the crease, blending both colours with the same fluffy brush.
- I also apply Underhand again on my lower lash line and smudge it out.
- For the winged liner I used Kat Von D Tatoo Liner in trooper and The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara.
- For the perfect nude lip I used Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk lip liner to line and fill in my lips, then Very Victoria Lipstick and Seduction Lip gloss on top.
The finished look:
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you guys think of this look down in the comments 🙂