Snow Day Makeup
If you live in the UK you may be experiencing a bit of snow today! I LOVE the snow. It makes me very happy and everything just looks so pretty. Since my office decided to close today I thought I’d spend a little extra time on my makeup and created this cold, wintery, snow day makeup look!
- First I moisturised the sh*t out of my skin with the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. I’m currently recovering from a cold so that, paired with the freezing temperatures has completely dried my skin out.
- Then I primed my face with the stunning Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer.
- I applied the Becca 24 Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour foundation with a Spectrum B02 brush.
- Next, I set the foundation in place with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- I used the Kat Von D Super Brow in blonde to fill in my brows.
Contour, Blush and Highlight:
- For contouring, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit and used the darkest shade to carve out my cheekbones.
- I used my new favourite blusher, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- To highlight I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora palette and the shade Orion which is a really frosty blue.
- Of course, I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then I took the shade Burkina from the Juvia’s Place Masquerade palette for my transition shade.
- I then took the shade Ada and applied this to the outer corner and blended it out.
- Next, I used Dalia for the centre of my lid.
- For the inner third of my lid, I used the shade Zola.
- I highlighted the inner corners with Orion from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora palette.
- I also took the shades Ada and Dalia and applied these to my lower lashline.
- For my eyeliner, I used the Kat Von D Dagger liquid eyeliner and drew a wing.
- Lastly, for mascara, I used the Benefit BadGAL BANG.
- In keeping with the wintery theme, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte lipstick in the shade Cobalt.
Thank you all for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here and follow me on Instagram and Twitter too. I hope you enjoyed this post and the snow day makeup look. Let me know what you think in the comments. Did you have any snow today?