With Halloween only 7 days away I’ve created another look for you to try! Like my previous Halloween tutorial (here) this is a look that would be suitable to wear to work/uni/college and for those of you who don’t have any plans but want to get into the spirit. I absolutely love this makeup and I’m so excited to share it with you all.
- As always I prime my eyes with Urban Decay’s Original Primer Potion.
- First with a Spectrum A06 brush I take the shade ‘Realgar,’ a burnt orange, from the Modern Renaissance palette and pat that all over my lid, building the colour up.
- Then with a clean fluffy brush I blend ‘Realgar’ up and out to my brow bone, making sure there are no harsh lines.
- Next I use the Spectrum C06 brush and dip that into ‘Blackheart’ from the Naked Smokey palette and gently apply this to the inner corner of my eye.
- With a different, clean fluffy brush I blend both colours together.
- I also apply ‘Realgar’ to my lower lash line.
- Using Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper I create a thick, bold wing.
- Then with the same eyeliner I draw three dots under my lower lash line in an upside down triangle formation, these are the spider bodies.
- I then draw in their legs, go careful with this step as it’s easy to make the legs too thick.
- Lastly I apply 2 coats of The Body Shop Super Volume mascara.
- For lipstick I used Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the colour A-Go-Go.
The finished Look:
I am obsessed with this look and I’m so happy with how it came out! I’ll definitely be doing this again on Halloween. If you decide to recreate this spider eye makeup then please let me know and tag me in any pictures so I can see. Tell me what you think of this makeup in the comments, I’d love to hear your opinions.Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to be emailed every time I post. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date, I will be following everyone back. Thanks for reading!