Spring Floral Eyeliner Tutorial
Recently I picked up some colourful eyeliners from both Rimmel and NYX, as our local Superdrug finally has a NYX section, which is pretty big news for the beauty lovers in a small town. I wanted to create a fun, pretty, colourful and spring-like makeup look so attempted my own take on some spring floral eyeliner!
- Before applying any makeup I moisturised my face using the Pixi Phenomenal Gel.
- I then used the Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer.
- Next, I applied the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in the shade Light 45 Neutral.
- I then powdered my face with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the ABH Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe.
Contour, Blush and Highlight
- I used the ABH Pro Series Contour Kit to carve out my cheekbone and accentuate my jawline.
- For blush, I used the Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour blush in the shade Crush.
- To highlight my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the Urban Decay Mother of Dragons Palette and the shade Viserion.
- Obviously, the eyes are the real showstopper of this look. To start I used the Rimmel Wonder Swipe Eyeliner in the shade Instafamous as the centre of the flowers in the centre of my lid.
- Then I used the NYX White Eyeliner to draw the petals around the yellow/gold centre.
- Next, I used the NYX Vivid Brights Vivid Sapphire Eyeliner and again drew the petals around the other yellow/gold centre.
- I repeated this, alternating between white and sapphire until I got the winged liner shape. It took a very steady hand and a few flowers had to be wiped off and drawn back on in a different place until I was happy with it. So if you’re going to recreate this look, just take your time and have some remover nearby!
- To finish off the look I applied the Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara.
- For my lips, I used the Charlotte Tilbury Coachella Coral lipstick as it’s the perfect spring shade.
- I also applied the Charlotte Tilbury Portobello Girl lipgloss.
I hope you all enjoyed this spring floral eyeliner makeup tutorial, let me know what you think in the comments. If you decide to recreate then don’t forget to tag me so I can see! Make sure you subscribe to my blog to see more content from me, I try to post at least 3 times a week. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!