Summer Sunset Makeup Tutorial
I feel like it has been a WHILE since I’ve done a makeup tutorial! The truth is I haven’t actually been wearing a lot of makeup recently. It’s been way too hot here in the UK to even think about plastering a bunch of makeup on my face. Thankfully however the weather has finally started to cool down and I found myself reaching for one of my brightest eyeshadow palettes to create this summer sunset makeup look!
- First of all, I primed my face using the Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimiser Primer.
- I then used the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to brighten up my under eye area and cover any blemishes.
- Next, I applied the Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation with a Spectrum B01 Brush.
- I set my entire face with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the ABH Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe.
Contour, Blush and Highlight
- I used the ABH Powder Contour Kit to carve out my cheekbones and bronze up my face.
- For my blush, I used the Bobbi Brown blusher in the shade Rose.
- I then highlighted my cheekbones, cupids bow and nose using the shade Sunshine from the ABH Dream Palette.
- I’m sure you can all guess my first step…I used the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion all over my eyelids.
- For this look, I used the Beauty Bay EYN 42 Bright Palette and took the shade Make Them Wink as my transition.
- Then I used Modern Way and applied this in the crease with a fluffy Spectrum brush.
- Next, I used stamped the shade Drama Queen onto my outer corners, really packing on the pigment and then blending it out and into Modern Way.
- With a flat brush, I took the shade Rise and Shine and applied this to the inner third of my lid.
- I then used Orange Soda for the centre of my lid.
- Lastly, I used both Tangerine and Drama Queen for my lower lashline.
- To finish off I applied two coats of the Rimmel London Volume Colourist Mascara.
- For my lipstick, I used the NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in the shade Electric Slide.
I hope you all enjoyed my summer sunset makeup tutorial! Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!