Tis’ the season to throw glitter and bright colours on your face! I love doing my makeup for Christmas, I love the colours, the boldness and how festive it all feels. Today I’ll be sharing with you the ultimate festive Christmas makeup look that I absolutely love! It’s one that you could easily wear to a Christmas party or on Christmas Day.
- First of all, I primed my face using the Smashbox Pore Minimising Photo Finish Primer.
- Then I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and applied this to my under eye area and any blemishes or scarring.
- Next, I used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and applied this with a Spectrum B01 brush.
- To set my foundation in place I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade, Venus.
Blush, Contour and Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Palette, using a mix of the two darker shades.
- For my blusher, I used the Bobbi Brown Blush in the shade Rose.
- As this is a very Christmassy look I used the gold shade, Lyra, from the ABH Aurora Glow Kit.
- Obviously before anything else I primed my eyelids using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then, taking the shade Tutsi from the Juvia’s Place Tribe Palette, I applied this as an outer corner transition shade, taking it up to my brow bone.
- To deepen the green colour I used the shade San from the Tribe Palette and with a fluffy spectrum brush applied this into half of my crease and outer corners.
- For my inner corner crease, I used the shade Jet Set from the BH Cosmetics Summer in St Tropez Palette.
- Next, I cut the crease with some concealer a flat brush, making sure to get a really neat, sharp line.
- I then applied the NYX Glitter Primer and patted on some NYX Gold Glitter all over my lid.
- On my lower lashline, I used a mix of both San and Jet Set.
- For my inner corner highlight, I used the shade Lyra again from the ABH Aurora Glow Kit.
- I then created a sharp wing using the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner.
- Lastly, I finished off with two coats of the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
- It wouldn’t be the ultimate festive Christmas makeup look without a bright red lip! First I used the Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in the shade Kiss N Tell.
- Then I filled in the rest of my lips with the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in the shade Red Carpet Red, which is, in my opinion, the most gorgeous red shade.
- Lastly, I used the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in the shade Red Vixen.
I’m so obsessed with this look. It’s festive, fun and full of Christmas sparkle! It’s definitely a look that I’ll be wearing a lot over the Christmas period. I hope you all enjoyed this post, let me know what you think of this ultimate festive Christmas makeup look in the comments.