Valentine’s Day Heart Makeup Look
Are you feeling the Valentine’s Day Spirit? If you are I’ve got the perfect makeup look for you! This Valentine’s Day heart makeup look is cute, romantic and definitely makes a statement.
- First of all, I moisturised my face using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturiser.
- I then concealed under my eyes and on any blemishes/redness using the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- Next, with a Spectrum B01 buffing brush I applied the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.
- To set my foundation in place I applied the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade Venus.
Contour, Blush, Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the ABH Powder Contour Kit.
- For blush, I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Luminous Flush.
- I highlighted my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow using the Urban Decay x Game of Thrones Mother of Dragons Palette and the shade Viserion.
- For my eyeshadow, I kept it simple and used the shade Juicy from the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette all over my lid.
- The eyeliner is the real statement of this look. Using the ABH Liquid Lipstick in the shade Sarafine and a very small, detailing brush from Spectrum Collections, I created a fairly dramatic wing.
- Using the same lipstick I drew a little heart shape just under each eye.
- For mascara, I used the NYX Cosmetics Worth the Hype mascara.
- For my lipstick, I went for the Pop Beauty Liquid Lipstick in the shade Red Velvet which is a lovely deep red shade.
I hope you all enjoyed this Valentine’s Day Heart Makeup Look! Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below. While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!