I don’t want to alarm you but Christmas is only 6 days away! 6 DAYS! I can’t believe it’s come around so fast. While I’m super excited I do also want time to slow down, because I’m not ready for Christmas to be over for another year. This is my last makeup look of Blogmas and it’s my favourite. I am absolutely obsessed with this makeup. It’s a classic look with red lips and gold, sparkly eyes, perfect for Christmas Day!
- Since this makeup is going to be on for a long time I prime my face with the Guerlain L’or Pure Radiance Primer.
- When my face is feeling tacky from the primer I apply the Body Shop Matte Clay foundation.
- Then I conceal under my eyes and cover any blemishes with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer.
- I use the RCMA No Colour powder to set my foundation in place. I leave the powder on under my eyes to catch any glitter fallout later on.
- Lastly for my eyebrows I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the colour blonde with a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Blush, Highlight:
- As always I use my trusty Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette to contour, using the darkest shade to carve out my cheekbones. I also contour my jawline and under my chin with the middle colour.
- For blush I use Milani Baked Blush in the colour ‘Luminoso.’
- To highlight my cheekbones, tip and centre of nose and my cupids bow I use the Sleek Solstice Palette with a Spectrum A04 brush.
- I start by lightly applying the shade ‘Antique Bronze’ from the Modern Renaissance Palette in my crease, blending this back and forth.
- Then with a Spectrum A18 brush I very carefully apply the NYX Glitter Primer to my lid, making sure it’s straight, even and has that ‘cut’ look.
- Now for my favourite part! With a Spectrum A07 brush I tap it into some Gold NYX Glitter and then onto my lid where the primer was. Again be careful with this step as you don’t want glitter going everywhere or into the crease where the eye shadow was.
- Once enough glitter is on and it looks mesmerising, I create a small wing with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in the colour ‘Trooper.’
- Taking the shade ‘Antique Bronze’ again, I apply it to my lower lash line.
- I then apply two coats of of the NYX Doll Eye Mascara.
- Of course for this look I wanted red lips! My all time favourite red lipstick is Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red, so I apply this to my lips straight from the bullet.
- I then neaten the edges by using the matching lip liner ‘Kiss and Tell’.
I hope you enjoyed this post! It was my first time doing a cut crease, I know it needs work and a lot more practice but I was really pleased with the outcome. The glitter is absolutely amazing and I could not stop staring at it! It’s such a festive look and I will definitely be wearing this on Christmas Day. Let me know what you think in the comments, although please be kind haha. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to follow me on Instagram and Twitter too, I will be following everyone back. Thanks for reading!