Christmas Party Makeup
Tis’ the season for sparkly, fabulous makeup and I am making the most of it! I have a couple of Christmas meals/drinks out coming up soon and wanted to create an ultra-glam Christmas party makeup look. This look would also be perfect for Christmas Eve so I’ll definitely be wearing it for then too.
- As it’s practically winter now my skin has been really dry so before starting my makeup I moisturised my face using the Lush Vanishing Cream moisturiser.
- I then applied my go-to primer, the Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer, to ensure my skin is smooth, a little glowy and tacky before applying foundation.
- Next, with a Spectrum B02 brush, I applied the Becca Ultimate coverage 24 Hour Foundation.
- To brighten up my under eye area I used the Kat Von D Lock It Concealer. I am sadly running out of this and now have to scrape the edges.
- To set my face I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my brows, I used the Kat Von D Super Brow in the shade blonde and a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Blush and Highlight:
- If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you must know by now that I always contour my face with the Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette. The colours are perfect and blend so easily. I use the palest contour shade to start and then define my cheekbones even more with the darkest shade.
- For blush, I decided to use the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in the shade Video.
- Lastly, for my highlighter, I used the shade Luna from the ABH Aurora Palette as it would tie in nicely with the eye look.
- For show-stopping, glitterific, fabulous eyes I first primed with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I then took the shade ‘Zohra’ from the Juvia’s Place Saharan II Palette which is a gorgeous deep berry tone and applied this to my crease, blending up to my brow bone.
- Next, I used the shade ‘Noir’ from the ABH Sultry palette which is a jet black to add some drama to my outer corners.
- Then I used the NYX Glitter Primer to carefully carve out a cut crease.
- I then took some silver NYX Glitter and patted this all over my lid until it was covered in silver sparkles.
- I lined my eyes with the Kat Von D Dagger liquid eyeliner and created some wings.
- Taking ‘Noir’ again I applied like to my lower lash line.
- To finish off I coated my lashes with the Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara.
- For my lips, I used the ABH Liquid Lipstick in the shade ‘Phantom,’ which is a deep, metallic red.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know what you think of this Christmas party makeup look in the comments! Thanks for reading and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram and Twitter too.