Glam Christmas Party Makeup
Got a work party? Going out with friends for Christmas? Or got a family get-together you want to show your makeup skills off at? Well I’ve got you sorted with this glam Christmas party makeup look, including a bold lip, strong contour and of course GLITTER!
- As usual I prime my face, after cleansing and moisturising, using the Guerlain L’or Radiance primer. I apply with this with my fingers all over my face and wait until it feels tacky.
- I then apply the Body Shop Matte Clay Skin Foundation using a Spectrum BO1 brush.
- Next I apply my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes.
- I powder my face using the RCMA No Colour Powder and a Spectrum B02 brush.
- For my eyebrows I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade blonde and a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Blush, Highlight:
- For this look I wanted a strong contour so I went for the darkest shade in Kat Von D’s shade and Light Palette to carve out my cheekbones. I then used the middle shade to contour my jawline.
- For blusher I wanted to keep it fairly dark and dramatic so I used Urban Decay’s Afterglow blush in the colour Video.
- Lastly to highlight I used Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Bronze and Glow Palette and applied this to the tip and centre of my nose, top of my cheeks and cupids bow.
- First I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I used the shade ‘Roxy’ from the Subculture Palette as a transition colour, blending it up into the crease with the fluffy end of the brush that came in the palette.
- From the Modern Renaissance Palette I used the colour ‘Cyprus Umber’ for the outer corners. Using a Spectrum fluffy brush to apply and blend.
- Then I used ‘Lithium’ from Urban Decay’s Moondust Palette for the centre of the lid and lower lash line.
- I also apply Charlotte Tilbury Rock and Kohl Eyeliner in the colour ‘Bedroom Black’ to my water line, to add a bit more drama and definition.
- Next I create a wing with Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
- Lastly I apply two coats of NYX Doll Eye Mascara.
- For lipstick I went for Charlotte Tilbury’s Opium Noir.
- Then applied Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Lustre in the colour ‘Unleash Me.’
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial for a glam Christmas party look! Let me know in the comments what you think. I have two more Christmas makeup tutorials coming your way, make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss them! You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter, I will follow all bloggers back. Thanks for reading!