Glitter Glam Christmas Makeup Tutorial
We’ve made it to the penultimate Blogmas post of 2019 and it is, of course, another festive makeup tutorial! I’ve had so much fun creating these Christmassy makeup looks, playing with bold colours and lots of glitters. So for today, I have a super glitter glam Christmas makeup look for you!
- First I primed my face using the NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer.
- Then, using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer I concealed my under eye area to brighten it up and covered any other blemishes/redness.
- With a Spectrum B01 brush I applied the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation.
- To set my foundation in place I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade, Venus.
- As always I primed my eyes using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion to ensure the makeup stays in place all day long.
- I then started with the shade Jet Set from the BH Cosmetics Summer in St Tropez palette to use for my transition shade as it’s a nice, vibrant red.
- Then, using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette I used the shade Dystopian to darken and define my crease.
- Using concealer and a small, flat brush I cut the crease.
- Then I applied the NYX Glitter Primer and, using the same small, flat brush, patted on the NYX Silver Glitter all over my lid.
- With the Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner I then created a wing.
- I finished off by applying two coats of the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
Contour, Blush, Highlight:
- To contour my cheekbones I used the ABH Powder Contour Kit.
- For blusher, I used my all-time favourite, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- Then to highlight my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the shade Rodeo Drive in the Ofra Midi Palette.
- For my lips, I used the ABH Liquid Lipstick in the shade Sarafine.
I hope you all enjoyed this glam glitter Christmas makeup look! Let me know what you think in the comments. While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!