Happy Christmas Eve Eve! Are you all having a wonderfully festive time? I hope so! Today I have quite the Christmassy look to share with you. If you’re not a fan of glitter it’s probably best you just leave now. It’s a full-on glitter glam Christmas makeup look and I am completely obsessed with it! I had so much fun creating this and getting into a huge, sparkly mess. I think it’s super festive and hope you all love it as much as I do!
The base makeup for this look is exactly the same as my previous Christmas Party Makeup, so you can either follow that or just do your usual base makeup.
Contour, Blush and Highlight:
- For this look, I want a soft, subtle contour. I used the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette and used the lightest shade to define my cheekbones.
- I then used the Bobbi Brown blush in the shade Rose.
- For highlighter, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Palette, one of my favourite palettes, and highlighted my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow with the shade Luna.
- The eyes are where the festive magic happen! First of all, I primed using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then I took the shade Kogi from the Juvia’s Place Magic Palette and applied this as my transition shade. Make sure you take this out quite far for a bold, dramatic look.
- Using a small, flat brush I applied some of the NYX Glitter Primer all over the lid and out, creating a wing shape.
- With the same brush, I then dipped it into some gold NYX glitter and patted it on the centre of my lid, taking it toward the inner corners but not all the way.
- I then dipped the brush into some silver glitter and used this as my inner corner highlight.
- Lastly, I used the green NYX glitter and patted this on my outer corners and into the wing shape.
- I then mixed both the green and gold glitters and gently patted this between the centre and outer corner to blend it a bit.
- I also used these three glitters under my lower lash line to tie the whole look together.
- To finish off I used the BadGAL BANG mascara from Benefit.
- First I lined my lips with the Charlotte Tilbury Kiss N’ Tell lipliner.
- I then filled in my lips with the Ciate Glitter Flip lipstick in the shade Hollywood for some extra sparkle.
What do you all think? Leave me a comment below! As I said at the start I’m so obsessed with this look. It’s fun, festive and best of all SPARKLY!