Holiday Season Festive Glam Makeup Look
Festive Glam Makeup Look for Christmas Parties
Whether you’re heading out or hosting a virtual Christmas party, this festive glam makeup look is perfect for the holiday season!
- With winter on the way, my skin is getting super dry, so before starting anything I moisturised using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream.
- I then applied the Guerlain L’Or Radiance primer all over my face.
- Next, I concealed my under eye area using the KVD Beauty Lock-It Concealer in the shade L5 Neutral.
- Then, I applied the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in the shade Cool Bone.
- To set my foundation in place I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
Festive Glam Eyes:
- First I primed my eyes using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I then filled in and shaped my brows using the KVD Beauty Super Brow in the shade Blonde.
- Then, using the Morphe Such a Gem palette, I used a pale pink shade as my transition colour.
- To deepen the crease I used a light purple and then used the darkest purple shade in the palette for the outer corners.
- For the centre of my lid, I used the super sparkly gold shade, Gemini, in the ABH Amrezy palette.
- To finish off, I applied a couple of coats of the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
Contour, Blush and Highlight:
- To contour my face I used the ABH Powder Contour Palette in the shade light/medium.
- I then used my favourite autumn blush, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- For highlighter, I used the pretty Spectrum Moonlight Highlighter and applied this to my nose, cupids bow and cheekbones.
- For my lipstick, I used the Sigma Beauty Cor-De-Rosa liquid lipstick.
- And I also added the matching Cor-De-Rosa gloss for some extra added glam.
Final Festive Glam Makeup Look:
I hope you all enjoyed this festive glam makeup look! Let me know what you think in the comments.