Welcome back to my blog and day 14 of Blogmas! Can you believe there are only 11 days left until Christmas?! Are you prepared or are you someone who leaves everything right to the last minute? I like to think I’m super organised this time of year. The presents are bought and wrapped, the food is planned, the decorations are up and Christmas movies have been playing non-stop all month! As we are rapidly approaching the winter season I thought it’d be fun to create a winter wonderland themed makeup look.
- First of all I primed my face using the Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimising Primer.
- I then used the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes.
- Next, I used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and with a Spectrum B01 Brush I applied this all over my face using a stippling motion.
- To set my foundation in place I used the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade Venus.
- As always before doing anything I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I then took the shade Riviera from the Beauty Bay EYN 42 Colour Bright Palette and applied this all over my lid, blending out into the crease with a windscreen wiper motion.
- Using concealer I then cut my crease, trying to get it as sharp and neat as possible.
- I then used the shade White Lies from the same palette and applied this in the inner corners of my eyelids.
- Next, I used Paradise, which is a paler blue, and filled in the rest of my eyelid.
- Using the Collection Glam Crystals eyeliner in the shade Hustle, I carefully drew a line across the new crease.
- Then with the NYX White Eyeliner, I drew three small circles around the outer corners of my eyes and then turned them into snowflakes with small, flicking motions. This took a really long time and was very tricky to do so don’t rush it. Take as long as you need.
- To finish off I applied two coats of the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
Contour, Blush, Highlight:
- I contoured my cheekbones using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit.
- For blush, I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- Lastly, I highlighted my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow using the shade Luna, which is an icy white shade, in the ABH Aurora Palette, in keeping with the wintery theme.
- I wanted to keep the lips quite neutral so all the attention was on the eyes. I used Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick the shade Bond Girl and then applied the Seduction Lip Gloss also by Charlotte Tilbury over the top.
Let me know in the comments what you think of this winter wonderland makeup look. I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you did then don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!