Autumn Playlist 2019
Last year I made an autumn playlist on Spotify which I really enjoyed listening to. It would always get me into the Halloween mood and feeling cosy. My autumn playlist is moody, dark, spooky and very fitting for the season. This year I’ve made a newer, more up-to-date playlist with songs that I’m currently loving this season as well as some Halloween/autumn classics.
While I love every song on this playlist there are a few that I’ve listened to the most.
My favourite tracks on my 2019 autumn playlist are:
- Bad Guy – I have a few Billie Eilish songs on this playlist but Bad Guy is my favourite. It’s the song that made me want to listen to more of her stuff. I love her tone of voice and how different it is. It definitely fits the dark, moody tone of this playlist.
- Eyes on Fire – Right, I admit it, I’ve always been a big fan of Twilight. The movie came out when I was 15 and to say I was obsessed would be an understatement haha. It still holds a special place in my heart, as do the soundtracks. Whether you’re a Twilight fan or not there’s no denying the soundtracks are amazing! Again the tone of this song, along with the other Twilight soundtrack songs I’ve included in this playlist, fits right in with my autumnal theme and brings back so many memories that make me feel cosy and happy.
- This is Halloween – Of course, this classic is on the playlist! I love the Nightmare Before Christmas so much and This is Halloween is one of my favourite songs from the movie.
- I Put a Spell on You – Hocus Pocus is a movie I only watched for the first time a couple of years ago, but have watched every autumn since. It’s such a great movie and this song really puts me in the autumn mood.
- Once Upon a Dream – Lana Del Ray’s version of Once Upon a Dream is amazing! It’s so dark and creepy. Her voice is incredible and this is a song I’ll never skip.
- Someone You Loved – Not a creepy song, but a cosy, comforting song for autumn and honestly what playlist without a bit of Lewis Capaldi would be complete anyway? He’s an incredibly talented singer and this song is amazing.
- Time Warp (Glee Version) – I’ve been on a bit of a Glee binge ever since they added it to Netflix and loved their version of the Time Warp.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know what songs are on your autumn playlist in the comments! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!