Auutmn Leaves Inspired Makeup Tutorial
One of my favourite things about autumn is when the leaves the change colours. The varying shades of green, orange, red and brown are so pretty and made me want to create this very autumnal look. So, I hope you all enjoy this autumn leaves inspired makeup tutorial.
- For this look, I used the Smashbox Pore Minimising primer.
- I then used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes.
- Next, I applied the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in the shade Snow with a Spectrum B01 brush.
- Then I set my foundation in place using the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade, Venus.
- I used the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion all over my eyelid first.
- Then I took the green shade Tutsi from the Juvia’s Place Tribe palette and applied this to the inner corners of my eyes, blending it up into the crease.
- From the same palette, I then used the vibrant orange shade, Oromo, and applied this in the centre of my lid, blending it into the green.
- Next, I used a deep, berry red from the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette and applied this shade to my outer corners and lower lashline.
- I also applied both Tutsi and Oromo to my lower lash line too.
- Next, I cut the crease very carefully using concealer. Once I was happy with the shade I then applied some of the NYX Glitter Primer.
- Taking the NYX Copper glitter I gently patted this all over my lid.
- With the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner I created quite a dramatic wing.
- Lastly, I applied the Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara.
Contour, Blush and Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit.
- For blush, I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting in the shade Mood Exposure.
- And finally to highlight my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette.
- For my lips, I used the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Copenhagen which is a gorgeous berry/purple colour that I felt complimented the eye makeup and tied together my autumn leaves inspired makeup.
Let me know in the comments what you think of my autumn leaves inspired makeup look! While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!