Beetlejuice Inspired Makeup Tutorial
I’m very excited to share with you all this Beetlejuice inspired makeup tutorial today! I’ve loved this movie for as long as I can remember and after seeing many people on Instagram and Pinterest creating fantastic Beetlejuice inspired makeup looks I decided to create my own!
- To ensure my makeup stays in place I used the Smashbox Pore Minimising Primer.
- I then concealed under my eyes and on any blemishes or scarring using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- For my foundation, I used the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in the shade Snow with a Spectrum B01 brush.
- To set everything in place I used my holy grail powder, the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade Venus.
- Yep, you guessed it…I started using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Using the Juvia’s Place Tribe Palette I took the dark green shade, San, and applied this to my outer corners and crease.
- Then I used the shade Tutsi and applied this to the centre of my lid.
- Next, I used the NYX white eyeliner to create a wing.
- I then used the black Stila Stay All Day eyeliner to create black stripes on the white liner.
- I finished off by using the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
Contour, Blush, Highlight
- To contour my cheekbones I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Palette.
- I then used the Bobbi Brown blush in the shade Rose.
- Lastly, to highlight the top of my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow I used the shade Helia from the Anastasia Beverly Hill Aurora palette.
- For my lips, I used the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick by Kat Von D in the shade L.U.V which is the perfect, Beetlejuice purple!
I hope you all enjoyed this Beetlejuice inspired makeup tutorial. Let me know your thoughts in the comments! While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!