Classic Autumn Makeup Look
Dark lipsticks, copper eyes, a bold wing and strong contour, the time for autumn makeup is finally here and I am living for it! I did this classic autumn makeup look on a glorious rainy day in July and thought I’d share it with you all today as I’m still so obsessed with it. It’s a perfect, everyday look for autumn (if you like your everyday makeup to be a little bolder like I do that is) that’s really pretty and easy to do!
- It should come as no surprise that the first thing I did was prime my entire face with the Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance primer, to give my skin a nice, tacky base ready for the foundation.
- For foundation, I used the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour foundation and used a Spectrum B01 brush to buff it into my skin and neck.
- I then set the foundation with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde and a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Blush, Highlight:
- To contour, I first used the palest contour shade in the Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette to carve out my cheekbones and add a bit of colour to my face. I then carefully used the darkest shade to define my cheekbones more.
- For blusher, I used the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in the shade Video, which is perfect for autumn!
- Lastly, I used the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Highlighter palette to highlight the tip of my nose, cupids bow and top of my cheekbones. This highlighter gives such a beautiful, golden glow.
- I always prime my eyes with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion to ensure that my makeup stays in place all day and doesn’t crease.
- From the Norvina palette, I used the shade ‘Eccentric’ for my transition shade.
- Then taking a fluffy Spectrum brush I dipped into ‘Fudge’ from the Subculture palette and applied this to my outer corners, blending it up into the crease.
- Again from the Norvina palette I used the shade ‘Summer’ and patted this all over my eyelid.
- To finish off I drew a wing with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and applied a couple coats of the Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara.
- If you don’t know what lipstick I’ll be using for this classic autumn makeup look then you’re either new here or haven’t been paying attention! Of course I used the most beautiful autumn shade, the lipstick that always makes me feel happy and sassy and confident whenever I wear it. Glastonberry by Charlotte Tilbury with the matching Bad Romance lipliner.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think of this classic autumn makeup look in the comments. While you’re here why not subscribe to my blog? I’d love to have you here! You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram too.