Hey everyone! Today I thought I’d give you a tutorial on this autumnal, copper makeup look that I have been obsessed with lately. This warm, metallic look is simple to do and looks beautiful on all eye colours, but will really make blue/green eyes pop. I really love this look and think it’s perfect for autumn!
- As always I prime my face with the Guerlain L’or Primer and then apply my Kat Von D Lock It Foundation.
- Then I conceal under my eyes with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to brighten the eye area and cover up any redness and scarring.
- I then powder my face using the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For eyebrows I use the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in the colour Blonde and a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Blush, Highlight:
- To contour I always use my Kat Von D Shade and Light palette and today I’ll be using the darkest shade to get a really defined, sharp contour.
- For blush I’m using Bobbi Brown Blush in rose, which is a really beautiful, subtle pink colour.
- I highlight using the Sleek Solstice Palette and apply this to the top of my cheekbones, tip of my nose and cupids bow.
- If you’ve read my other makeup tutorials you should know that I always prime my eyes using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion, so that it lasts all day and doesn’t crease.
- For this look I use the Marc Jacobs Starlet palette, one of my favourites in my collection. With a fluffy Spectrum brush I take the dark brown shade and apply it to the outer corner of my eye, blending it up and taking it into the crease a little.
- Then with a flat brush I take the copper shade, making sure there’s lots of pigment on my brush, and pat that all over my lid. This colour is absolutely stunning, each time I apply it I have to take a moment to marvel at it’s beauty.
- Using a Spectrum A12 brush I use the second shade to highlight the inner corners. This colour is blinding and my favourite to use for inner corner highlighting.
- I then use both the copper and the brown and apply these to my lower lashline.
- For eyeliner I use Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and attempt a wing, not my strong point haha.
- Then to finish off I apply two coats of The Bodyshop Super Volume Mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
- Lastly for lipstick I use the Milani Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick in the colour Matterialistic. Matterialistic is a really pretty metallic copper and finishes off this warm toned, autumn look perfectly.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, let me know in the comments what you think! Subscribe to my blog to see more content from me, I’m currently posting everyday throughout October. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter and I will of course follow everyone back. Thanks for reading!