Cruella De Vil Inspired Makeup Tutorial
As I was browsing through Pinterest I saw quite a few Cruella De Vil inspired makeup looks that I absolutely loved! I’m sure you’re all aware I am a big fan of Disney and 101 Dalmatians is one of my favourite Disney movies. So, of course, I had to create my own Cruella De Vil inspired makeup look!
- I started by moisturising my face using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream.
- Then I applied the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to my under eye area and on any blemishes.
- Next, I applied my Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation with a Spectrum B01 Brush.
- I then set my face with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade Venus.
- Using the Stila Stay All Day liquid eyeliner I started to draw outlines on my face where I wanted the ‘cracks’ to be.
- I then filled in these ‘cracks’ using the white shade, White Lies, from the Beauty Bay EYN Bright Palette.
- Next, using the shade Illicit from the same palette I started shading in a few areas of the ‘cracks’.
- Using the same liquid eyeliner I then drew the dalmatian puppy spots within the ‘cracks’ and used the Illicit again to soften, blur, add some depth.
- As always I primed my eyes using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then, taking the green shade, Oasis, from the Beauty Bay EYN Bright palette I applied this all over my eyelid, blending up into the crease and also taking it down to my lower lashline.
- I added a pop of highlight to my inner corners using the shade Lucky Clover from the ABH Moonchild Palette.
- For mascara, I used the Benefit BADgal BANG mascara.
- I outlined my lips using the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner in the shade Kiss N Tell.
- I then used the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in the shade Red Carpet Red.
I hope you all enjoyed this Cruella De Vil inspired makeup look! Let me know what you think in the comments. While you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too. Thanks for reading!