Here we go, the first of my autumn makeup looks! Autumn makeup is my absolute favourite to do and I’m so excited to share the looks I have planned with you all, I hope you like them. Today we’re kicking off with a dramatic autumn makeup tutorial featuring bold green eyes and a vampy lip.
- First I moisturised my face using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, with winter on its way it’s super important to really start moisturising now!
- Next, I used the Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimising Primer.
- I concealed under my eyes and on any blemishes using the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- Then I used the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation.
- I then set my foundation in place using the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Nabla Brow Pot in the shade Venus which is a pale taupe.
Blush, Contour Highlight
- As usual, I used my trusty Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit to accentuate my cheekbones and jaw.
- For blusher, I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure.
- I then highlighted the top of my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow using Blue Ice from the ABH Moonchild Palette.
- Before anything else, I primed my eyelids using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- Then, using a small Spectrum A13 brush I stamped out my wing with the shade Evergreen from the Sigma Beauty Enchanted Palette and then filled it in.
- I then used the shade Cosmos and applied this all over the centre of my lid.
- Next, I used Electrum for the inner corners of my lid.
- Lastly, I applied two coats of the L’oreal Paris Bambi Mascara.
- For my lipstick, I used the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Damned.
I hope you all enjoyed this dramatic autumn makeup tutorial! Let me know what you think in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here to keep up with all the Blogtober posts. You can also follow me Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!