Hey Everyone! Today I’m sharing with you all my favourite makeup look for autumn that I’ll wear pretty much everyday. A bold lip and sparkly eye may not be ‘everyday’ to a lot of people, but I’m not really a neutral kind of girl and this look is so quick, easy and great for days when I’m in a hurry.
- Before putting any makeup on my face I cleanse, tone and moisturise using The Body Shop Tea Tree range, to ensure my face is smooth, soft and completely clean.
- I apply my Guerlain L’or primer all over my face and wait a few seconds until it feels tacky and ready for foundation.
- Using a Spectrum B01 brush I apply Kat Von D Lock It foundation (my holy grail) and blend out and down to my neck.
- I then conceal under my eyes and any blemishes or redness still peeking through with the Collection Lasting Perfection in the shade Fair.
- To set my foundation and concealer in place I powder using the No.7 Translucent Perfect Light Powder and press that into my skin using a Spectrum B02 brush.
- For my eyebrows I use the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe and a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, blush and highlight:
- During the autumn months I tend to use darker colours for my contour and blush. I use the Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette and start with the middle shade to warm up my cheeks, temple and forehead. I then go into the darkest shade and with a Spectrum A05 brush contour the cheekbones.
- My favourite blush for autumn is Video by Urban Decay, which I am drastically running out of, I apply this to the apple of my cheeks and blend it into the contour with a Spectrum C04 brush.
- For highlight today I used the Sleek Solstice Palette and applied that to the tip of nose and the top of my cheekbones.
- I always prime my eyes before doing anything with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion to ensure that my makeup stays in place and doesn’t crease all day.
- Taking the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in the shade Dark Pearl I apply that to the inner corners, working my way toward the centre of my lid and blending it out with my finger. I then create a sharp, angled line on the outer corners.
- For mascara I use The Body Shop Super Volume and apply two coats.
- For this look I use my favourite lipstick, Glastonberry by Charlotte Tilbury and apply that straight from the bullet starting in the centre of my bottom lip and working toward the edges.
- I then use the matching Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner in the colour Bad Romance and outline the edges to neaten it up.
The finished Look:
There you have it, a super easy look for autumn! I hope you enjoyed this post, leave a comment down below telling me what you think (unless it’s mean, then keep those thoughts to yourself). I’d also love you forever if you subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram and Twitter, I will of course follow everyone back.