Today I thought I’d treat you all by sharing my extremely chocolatey hot chocolate recipe! Since it’s that time of year where the days are shorter, colder and cosier, what better way is there to spend your evenings curled up on the sofa watching TV, with a big mug of chocolatey goodness?
You will need:
- Plain chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate sprinkles.
- First choose your favourite mug (not required but does make it 10x better) and pour the milk three quarters of the way up.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Add in the plain chocolate squares. I usually start with 30g and then add more if I feel the need to.
- Stir the chocolate in well until it begins to melt, then put back into the microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Give it another stir until all the chocolate has melted and there are no lumps.
- Add in sugar (if you feel the need). I usually add in 3 tea spoons because I have a massive sweet tooth.
- Microwave again for another 40 seconds to ensure it’s hot enough.
- Add the whipped cream, mini marshmallows and sprinkles on top.
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you decide to make this hot chocolate then I would love to know! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and join me on this blogtober challenge. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date, as always I will follow you all back.