Can you believe Halloween is only two weeks away?! That also means we’re halfway through Blogtober. I’m shocked we’ve made it this far but it’s been so amazing and I’ve loved every second of it. I’ve been super excited to share this post with you all, my first Halloween makeup look! This glam witch makeup look was so much fun to do and would be perfect for a Halloween party, or if you feel like doing something a little extra for the day.
I really hope you all love this look as much as I do!
- For this look, I started with the eyes first as there was going to be a LOT of glitter. First I primed my eyelids with the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion.
- I then took the shade Realgar from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and used this as my transition colour, blending it up to my eyebrow.
- Next, I used Black Market from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette and with a fluffy brush applied this to my outer corners and into the crease. Blending both Realgar and Black Market together.
- Then I used the NYX glitter primer and put this all over my lid and used it to cut my crease, taking it higher then where my natural crease is.
- With a small, flat brush I patted the emerald NYX loose glitter all over my lid.
- I also added some of the glitter on the centre of my lower lash line and Black Market on the outer.
- I used Kat Von D’s Dagger Tattoo Liner to create a pretty dramatic wing.
- Lastly, I added some false lashes and a coat of the Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara.
- Before doing anything I moisturised my face with the Lush Vanishing Cream.
- I then primed my face with the Guerlain L’Or Radiance Primer.
- Next, I applied the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation with a Spectrum B01 Brush.
- I applied the Kat Von D Lock It concealer under my eyes to brighten them up and on any blemishes still showing.
- Then I set my face with the RCMA No Colour Powder.
- For my eyebrows, I used the Kat Von D Super Brow in the shade blonde.
Contour, Blush and Highlight:
- To contour I used the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette, taking both the lightest contour shade and then going over it with the darkest shade to really define my cheekbones. I also contoured my nose very slightly and my jawline.
- For blush, I used the Urban Decay Afterglow blusher in the shade Video.
- I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora palette for my highlighter. Taking the green shade Helia first and then layering the blue shade Orion on top.
- First of all, I used the Kat Von D Damned liquid lipstick. I could’ve stopped there and called the look complete, but it is Halloween season and I wanted to do something a little extra with my lips.
- I then applied the NYX glitter glue all over my lips.
- Then with the same brush, I used for the green glitter I tapped it in some black NYX glitter and then patted this all over my lips until I was happy with the coverage.
I hope you all enjoyed this glam witch tutorial! Let me know what you think in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog while you’re here and follow me on Instagram and Twitter too. Thanks for reading!