Vampy Autumn Makeup
Got a party coming up or feel like doing something a little extra with your makeup? This vampy autumn makeup look would be perfect! I had so much fun creating this look and digging my glitters back out, I really hope you all like it too.
So without further ado let’s get into the tutorial.
- For this look I started with my eyes as there is going to be a LOT of glitter involved! With a fluffy brush, I used the shade Baja from the Urban Decay Born to Run palette and used this as my transition.
- Next, I used ‘Hell Ride’ for my outer corners and into the crease.
- I then took ‘Punk’ to darken the outer corners a bit more and also applied this to my lower lashline.
- With a flat brush, I applied the NYX glitter primer to my eyelids.
- Using the same flat brush I dipped it into a copper glitter by NYX and patted this all over my lids where the primer was until there were no patches.
- I then created a wing with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and applied two coats of the Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara.
- Of course I applied my trusted Guerlain L’Or Pure Radiance Primer before applying any foundation.
- I then used my Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation and blended this with a Spectrum B02 brush.
- To set my foundation I used the RCMA No Colour powder.
- For eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade with a Spectrum A14 brush.
Contour, Highlight and Blush:
- I wanted really defined cheekbones for this look so I used the darkest shade in the Kat Von D shade and Light palette.
- For Blush I used the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in the colour Video.
- Lastly to highlight I used the golden Lyra shade from the ABH Aurora Glow Kit.
- For the ultimate dark, vampy lip I used Damned Liquid Lipstick by Kat Von D.
Thanks for reading, let me know in the comments what you think of this vampy autumn makeup look! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already and make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram too.